Two TOUGH road wins. (1 Viewer)

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
This is a tough, physical team. Yes, there are issues to work on, but they are as physical a Saints team as I can remember. Character, strength of will, and determination mark this team. This is a fun season!

This is a tough, physical team. Yes, there are issues to work on, but they are as physical a Saints team as I can remember. Character, strength of will, and determination mark this team. This is a fun season!

Absolutely!!

i'm now trying to convince myself that the secondary played like that in the 1st half to get the Rams overconfident
it's not a complete theory, give me a days

And kudos to Dennis Allen for making adjustments at halftime and having the defense playing a lot better in the second half.

You can not deny that this team is gritty. They’re seemingly unphased by hostile opposing environments. They weather the storm, push through, wear the other team down, then stick a fork in them.

At this point we are just simply better than every team we play. I don’t expect next week to be any different.

We brought that run game and defense brought that pressure that's what you need to win when your in the road...(run game and your defense).

It feels like we give up 30+ points each week and somehow I look up at the end of the game and it's way less than it feelis t should be.

The D really played well in the second half and held a very good offense to 20 points. Great job

This team just doesn’t care where they’re playing, who they’re playing or even how many early mistakes they make. They are breaking their opponents - seriously.

Very tough win...I've been hell on DA and the defense, but tonight I give them props...solid performance...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom