UDFAs WR Tipton, TE Holker, & CB Payton all made the 53 man roster (1 Viewer)

I simultaneously and happy Tipton made the team and suspicious that our coaching staff would give him a spot without seeing him actually play a down of football.
Imagine just for a moment how GREAT Tipton must have been if he secured a 53 man ROSTER spot while missing half of camp and ZERO preseason snaps.

As an unknown UDFA too. Sheeeeesh

Watch out Rasheed. Tipton is serious.

I simultaneously and happy Tipton made the team and suspicious that our coaching staff would give him a spot without seeing him actually play a down of football.
What do I know but I did get a chance to see him play at camp and was wowed

The question becomes - who gets cut if someone the Saints want comes available with the cuts other teams made.

Hard Knocks has taught me that the lower end of the roster guys can never feel like they made it until they are suited up for a game.

Could also be the fact that no one else showed anything worthy of being that guy either, outside of AT Perry.

Imagine just for a moment how GREAT Tipton must have been if he secured a 53 man ROSTER spot while missing half of camp and ZERO preseason snaps.

As an unknown UDFA too. Sheeeeesh

Watch out Rasheed. Tipton is serious.

This is not a watch out Shaheed scenario, this is a Tyreek Hill being moved from KR to primary offensive weapon role scenario and need a returner replacement to do that. This is essentially a promotion for Shaheed. They should use him like a weapon to be deployed all over the field.

Last edited:
What do I know but I did get a chance to see him play at camp and was wowed
Yep! He’d been a lil banged up, but showed some nice things when he was healthy. I also thought he coulda played vs TN, but thought he didn’t cause MAYBE they were trying to “hide” him, cut him n bring him back to da PS? 🤔

But after watching the WRs drop all those passes Sunday….🫣

They were like, “NEVERMIND”!!!

😂😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom