UEFA Euro 2024 (June 14 to July 14) (2 Viewers)

Side note- Amazon has a 3 pt series running called Italia90. Its all about the "hooligans" of England - a bit of historical perspective and the stand Italy took to squash Hooligans at the 1990 WC

( FIFA put England and all 3 group stage matches on the island of Sardinia LOL )

I had always heard about the Hooligans, but had no real appreciation for just how organized they were. ( "Firms" = "Gang" )
Did you ever read “How Soccer Changed the World”? (I seem to remember us talking about it)
Anyway their sections on hooliganism were fascinating

Did you ever read “How Soccer Changed the World”? (I seem to remember us talking about it)
Anyway their sections on hooliganism were fascinating

nope now on list.

after i finish Future Shock.

is it How Soccer Explains the World?

Last edited:
Just no space
It’s why OG and shots from distance are most of scoring

there has been space but shots are going wide, over or not being taken at all.

take Lukaku - he mishirt yet another one v one w/ keeper that he normally buries. . thats like no 7 from him alone ( in last 2 matches )

OMG Yaremchuk HAS TO SHOOT THAT

That UKR miss might be the other issue - I think players might feel that shots on goal are so rare/precious that they need to be perfect and pass out for a better shot even when a shot is available

That UKR miss might be the other issue - I think players might feel that shots on goal are so rare/precious that they need to be perfect and pass out for a better shot even when a shot is available

agreed its almost that they are thinking too much.

UKR is just a 1/4 step off...if they get that sorted, they very well could pull this off.

Belgium have some issues in the back line- FAES and Castelle are liabilities.

UKR is just a 1/4 step off...if they get that sorted, they very well could pull this off.
I know someone is scoring at 80’ just can’t tell who yet
Belgium have some issues in the back line- FAES and Castelle are liabilities.
KdB is having to coach them on the field - weird

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom