UEFA Euro 2024 (June 14 to July 14) (3 Viewers)

i still cant get past that final UKR run from midfield all the way to the top of 18 and his shot was directly at keeper. Either side by 6 ft and they win.

The entire continent of Europe has the yips
It’s the only thing that makes sense

that or just giving it all and when time comes for shot, a little leggy/fatigued so cant hit exactly as you would like.

I keep going back to Lukaku but he looks to be a shell of his former self just 2 years prior. Just looks tired out there.

What's with all of these big teams not showing up for the tournament? Fatigue after a long season? Spain and Germany just about the only two big teams who seem to want to win.

that or just giving it all and when time comes for shot, a little leggy/fatigued so cant hit exactly as you would like.

I keep going back to Lukaku but he looks to be a shell of his former self just 2 years prior. Just looks tired out there.
He has 14 goals in qualifying and 14 for Roma this year
That’s a precipitous drop

What's with all of these big teams not showing up for the tournament? Fatigue after a long season? Spain and Germany just about the only two big teams who seem to want to win.
I think it’s mostly the format - most clubs just need one win to get to round of 16
Most big clubs just seem to use them opening rounds to get on same page as a team
Problem is, like you’re indicating, only 2-3 teams are at the level they need to be to go deep- France might be able to flip a switch, but I don’t see other teams (including England) making the jump they need
Spain and Germany are the only teams it would surprise me if they lost in next round

I really need to make a EURO trip just to experience the fandom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom