UEFA Euro 2024 (June 14 to July 14) (3 Viewers)

I like the Swiss chances vs Italy.

I think the toughest picks are Romania/Dutch and Austria/Turkey.

Slovenia could surprise IF England come out playing like they did the last 2 matches. I suspect Mainoo will get the start over Gallagher which should change things up for them.

Slovenia could surprise IF England come out playing like they did the last 2 matches. I suspect Mainoo will get the start over Gallagher which should change things up for them.
That would be very surprising, considering England are playing Slovakia. :D

But yes. My prediction is that England go through 1-0 after being incredibly boring for 94 minutes and scoring the tournament's most uninspiring goal.

That would be very surprising, considering England are playing Slovakia. :D

But yes. My prediction is that England go through 1-0 after being incredibly boring for 94 minutes and scoring the tournament's most uninspiring goal.

i got the "SLOV" part right. ;)

‘Paid Programming’
That’s what Fox is running instead of today’s first match
Paid Programming

That’s a new level of suck
Fox is finding it necessary to invent new levels of suck instead of broadcasting the competition on their main platform

‘Paid Programming’
That’s what Fox is running instead of today’s first match
Paid Programming

That’s a new level of suck
Fox is finding it necessary to invent new levels of suck instead of broadcasting the competition on their main platform

It’s FS1 at 11am CDT.

Posting because if you have ever spoken to an Italian then you recognize his left hand. It doesn't stop moving...love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom