Underhill: Tommylee Lewis returns from IR, Mike Thomas not spotted at open portion of practice (1 Viewer)

This may sound harsh, but TLL is like the last person I cared about returning from IR of all the players we have on there. Good for him though.

I'm not worried about MT. You know he's not missing Sunday. We're officially in mid season where we'll see a lot of players on the injury report and missing practice for lingering injuries.

all I saw at first was IR and Michael Thomas next to it

source.gif

How many people can we bring back from IR in the season?

I think TL could be used now. MT is About the only WR catching balls.

TQS: about one catch per game
Meredith: who?
Carr: who?
Ginn: ir

We should be excited to be getting another Wr back. His speed will be used!

Did they use up and optional IR return on TLL?

I 'll never understand the infatuation.

No impact. No playmaking.

Did they use up and optional IR return on TLL?

I 'll never understand the infatuation.

No impact. No playmaking.

Hard to argue. I root for him because he is a saint but there is nothing special about him. Hopefully that changes and he makes both of us look stupid.

Tommy lee can be a weapon underneath and running jet sweeps and such. His short area quickness is what we're missing in our short passing game I welcome him back.

Dont like this move. If we can only bring back two guys from IR, that means only one of P-Rob or Ted Ginn can come back. Are we sure P-Rob is done? That's the only way I can stomach bringing back TLL instead of those too. As much as I want P-Rob to come back, if he's unable, then TLL would be my third candidate

Dont like this move. If we can only bring back two guys from IR, that means only one of P-Rob or Ted Ginn can come back. Are we sure P-Rob is done? That's the only way I can stomach bringing back TLL instead of those too. As much as I want P-Rob to come back, if he's unable, then TLL would be my third candidate
according to anything i've read. P-Rob is done for the season. haven't seen an update since late sept though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom