Underhill: Tommylee Lewis returns from IR, Mike Thomas not spotted at open portion of practice (1 Viewer)

Hard to argue. I root for him because he is a saint but there is nothing special about him. Hopefully that changes and he makes both of us look stupid.
Hey, hope so.

Would love for him to suddenly turn it on if it helps the team win.

Just haven't seen any signs of it outside of those camp practice reports.

Dont like this move. If we can only bring back two guys from IR, that means only one of P-Rob or Ted Ginn can come back. Are we sure P-Rob is done? That's the only way I can stomach bringing back TLL instead of those too. As much as I want P-Rob to come back, if he's unable, then TLL would be my third candidate
I agree, I just hope he is better with ball security

Tommy Lee returns. Smh. Cut dude and go get Dez Bryant. Thomas hurt he want be 100%. Sign Dez..This is the time to do so. Tommy Lee just fast and when he get hit he go down like wet paper.
yep EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO but dez doesn't know the offense and we run a difficult one,

I think TL could be used now. MT is About the only WR catching balls.

TQS: about one catch per game
Meredith: who?
Carr: who?
Ginn: ir

We should be excited to be getting another Wr back. His speed will be used!

They say Taysom Hill might be the fastest guy on the team. There have been a lot of QB's that sucessfully converted to WR. I'm just thinking out loud. LOL

Do we still have a designation to return another player from IR later in the season?

yep EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO but dez doesn't know the offense and we run a difficult one,

If Dez Bryant was worth absolutely anything, he'd be on a team right now.

Even if he somehow got back to servicable, he'd be a poor man's Thomas and we already have the rich man's version.

I really would not have wasted one of our IR returns on TLL. I honestly assumed he was done with the team when he went on IR.

I thought they just had to wait until after week 8, then have a week of practice to make sure if they were healed and could perform before being activated. So, in TLL case he can practice this week, but cannot play until after the Rams game if the Saints promote him to the active roster.

Tommy Lee returns. Smh. Cut dude and go get Dez Bryant. Thomas hurt he want be 100%. Sign Dez..This is the time to do so. Tommy Lee just fast and when he get hit he go down like wet paper.

A requirement for any WR in Sean Payton's system is precise route running.

Dez doesn't do that. He never has.

This may sound harsh, but TLL is like the last person I cared about returning from IR of all the players we have on there. Good for him though.

I'm not worried about MT. You know he's not missing Sunday. We're officially in mid season where we'll see a lot of players on the injury report and missing practice for lingering injuries.

It's not harsh, what does he do?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom