Uniform combo for Chicago? (Update: white/white again) (2 Viewers)

I HATE those all white uniforms (including the "color rush")! Looks like they were stolen from a Penn State's team from the 50's (oh so modern). The only white the BLACK & GOLD should wear is the white jersey!
I do find it funny that when some say that, others are quick w/the "that's your opinion" or stupid emoji responses. Almost like they pretend that ONLY their opinion is valid.
I could careless what they wear, but given the choice, those long john pajamas should be burned!

So says the dude who emoji smirks tons of post

I HATE those all white uniforms (including the "color rush").
I do find it funny that when some say that, others are quick w/the "that's your opinion" or stupid emoji responses. Almost like they pretend that ONLY their opinion is valid.
I could careless what they wear, but given the choice, those long john pajamas should be burned.

I absolutely LOVE the all white jerseys. They look great to me. However, I totally agree with everything else you said.

That was just before Reggie did his insanely stupid front flip giving Bears 15 yards on next kickoff which jump started their next drive sewing up the game.
Actually, it was his wave to Urlacher that drew the penalty, not the front flip.

But it's okay to wave "bye bye" nowadays I guess..Aaron Jones did it to Dallas.

Hope they break our the white helmets. The only thing gold is the helmet look bad with all white. Whatever....just get the W.

Some interesting stats:

• The Saints are undefeated in the all whites.
  • Marshon Lattimore has at least 1 INT in every game the Saints have worn all whites.
  • The Saints defense has never given up a TD while donning the all whites.
  • Teddy Bridgewater has ZERO fumbles/INTs in the all whites.
  • Cam Jordan averages 2 sacks a game in the all whites.
  • Will Lutz is perfect on FGs and XPs in the all whites.

Knock on wood if your with me

I wonder how the black jerseys with the white pants would look?

Nothing special imo. Not sure if the film quality of ~40 years ago just doesn't do it justice or if they really are that unflattering but it's nothing impressive imo. They used that pairing from 1975-85. Here are a few of the better looking shots as well as the awesomely comprehensive page that has every look they've ever sported (I think).

Also of note is that the solid black debuted in 2001, disappeared until 2006, and has appeared in every season since then. The solid white debuted in 2016 and has been used every season since then. The final pic has Aaron Brooks in the only gold jersey we've ever used in the only season in which it appeared, 2002.

Last edited:
Nothing special imo. Not sure if the film quality of ~40 years ago just doesn't do it justice or if they really are that unflattering but it's nothing impressive imo. They used that pairing from 1975-85. Here are a few of the better looking shots as well as the awesomely comprehensive page that has every look they've ever sported (I think).

Also of note is that the solid black debuted in 2001, disappeared until 2006, and has appeared in every season since then. The solid white debuted in 2016 and has been used every season since then. The final pic has Aaron Brooks in the only gold jersey we've ever used in the only season in which it appeared, 2001.

While not a photo, I think these mockups from HailStateUnis gives a pretty good idea of what it could look like.Screenshot_20190928-192659_Firefox.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom