Uniform combo for Chicago? (Update: white/white again) (1 Viewer)

OK, but I still don’t quite get the all whites.

Drew says he likes the color rush because it’s easier to track his receivers in the pattern. Maybe this is an extension of that idea.

The Saints are on another level man

No update on gridiron-uniforms... but white jerseys for sure.
I can't understand how the Saints do not use their gold pants. Only once this season (week 2 - @Rams - loss), and only once in 2018 (week 1 - Bucs - loss).
Maybe someone in the team is superstitious?

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2019-10-19 kl. 07.47.24.jpg
    Skærmbillede 2019-10-19 kl. 07.47.24.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
No update on gridiron-uniforms... but white jerseys for sure.
I can't understand how the Saints do not use their gold pants. Only once this season (week 2 - @Rams - loss), and only once in 2018 (week 1 - Bucs - loss).

Or maybe the players don’t like them.

Maybe. But who actually decides the uniform for the Saints wear? Is it Sean Payton, the team, the captains ?

I have an inside source that says it a magic 8 ball....and everyone knows an 8 ball is black and white so gold is not even an option.

Dang, hate those new plain white pants, gonna look even lousier stained all over from Soldier Field's natural grass.

Jacksonville was a natural grass field too.

Because they have looked like absolute garbage since Nike became the NFL's uniform supplier in 2012.

And we won't see them regularly until they can actually make a metallic gold fabric.

Some interesting stats:

• The Saints are undefeated in the all whites.
  • Marshon Lattimore has at least 1 INT in every game the Saints have worn all whites.
  • The Saints defense has never given up a TD while donning the all whites.
  • Teddy Bridgewater has ZERO fumbles/INTs in the all whites.
  • Cam Jordan averages 2 sacks a game in the all whites.
  • Will Lutz is perfect on FGs and XPs in the all whites.

I HATE those all white uniforms (including the "color rush")! Looks like they were stolen from a Penn State's team from the 50's (oh so modern). The only white the BLACK & GOLD should wear is the white jersey!
I do find it funny that when some say that, others are quick w/the "that's your opinion" or stupid emoji responses. Almost like they pretend that ONLY their opinion is valid.
I could careless what they wear, but given the choice, those long john pajamas should be burned!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom