Van Der Sloot finally confesses (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not much talk about this case around here. I guess he got lucky that her body never floated back up on shore; but, man, he looks rough and I imagine any number of horrible things have happened to him in jail that he never would. Still he's alive and even got married and had a daughter and won't be tried for Natalee's murder.

Not much talk about this case around here. I guess he got lucky that her body never floated back up on shore; but, man, he looks rough and I imagine any number of horrible things have happened to him in jail that he never would. Still he's alive and even got married and had a daughter and won't be tried for Natalee's murder.

When did he get married and have a daughter if he's been in prison?

It ticks me off that his sentence runs concurrently with the Peru sentence and he'll be set free in 2043. Hopefully he never see's that date.
Yeah, this is a serial killer. Scary to think heā€™ll be released back into society.

It ticks me off that his sentence runs concurrently with the Peru sentence and he'll be set free in 2043. Hopefully he never see's that date.
I read on CNN that he goes back to Peru to serve his two sentences concurrently. Serving his sentences concurrently was a part of the plea deal apparently. He'll be free in 2045.

At least he's not serving his sentences here in the US on American taxpayer $$.

I'm also hoping Peruvian prisons are a lot rougher than American ones.

A very nasty, bloody yet unexplainable "accident" probably will happen to Joran van der Sloot at some quiet, unnoticed moment in the near-to-distant future where prison guards in Peru will find his motionless, lifeless body and the on-site prison, or state coroner, will announce his death was a suicide and most of his fellow inmates will all collectively and uniformly agree with this decision or opinion regarding Sloot's death, as if a more skeptical, inquisitive homicide investigator might find as highly suspicious, but confronted with a complete wall of silence from hardcore cons, prison guards and recalcitrant warden, his inquiry will end up going nowhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom