[video] Loved seeing Winston yelling at TreQuan. (2 Viewers)

Jameis wants greatness…he saw it in Drew. Looks like he is going to demand it from others.

I like what I am seeing.

Don’t even care if it doesn’t materialize but at least there is effort.

Let’s give it time fellow fans.
Yeah. Last week AK41 said that Jameis was yelling at him in the huddle right before the Hail Mary to Calloway. He said he didn’t understand why until he realized that Jamies already had the play from the sideline, the play clock was ticking, and they had to get the play off. Then he said (paraphrasing here), “Ok, let me get my butt in position.”

Last edited:
Does anyone have the lip reading transcript? I'd love to know exactly what was being said.

I just loved seeing that fire and passion. That happens a lot on a football field. You don't want your QB jawing at teammates after every series but every now and then it's good for them to set someone straight if it's needed. Drew did it, Brady does it. Hell all the greats did it. At least it means something to Winston. He's not the best QB in the world but at least he has some fire. As Saints fans we've seen plenty of QBs who couldn't care less.
Herbert used to yell at receivers all the time about not running he correct routes. Monday night, TQS was out of position on a play. He was on the right end with Calloway, and Calloway had to reposition him. All the mistakes that TQS was making set Jameis off.

Jameis did go back to TQS in the 4th quarter and Smith made a nice contested catch. Hopefully Sunday will be a redemption game
TRUE DAT! I "LOVED" seeing TQS have a chance and MADE admittedly an "EASY" catch but he used both hands, looked the ball well into his grasp and held on when hit! ALL solid WR skills. Wake the "F" UP Tre and let's SEE you gain some respect! Marky Mark will NOT tolerate that sort of "DayDreaming" during a GAME! These youthful players are about to find out just what TEAMMATES really MEAN and contribute to WINNING! It's coming and quickly too! It's beginning to "feel" as though we're headed toward a play-off run with a "W" vs a Bucs team we've beaten many times and hold The NFC South Title the last 4 seasons! This Halloween Sunday in The DOME? Come on folks! We'll SHRED the Yucks fo sho!

Call me.crazy but I think traquan smith has a big game tomm night against a very overrated bucs secondary

Yeah too bad that "tiger" didn't show up against Tarvarius Moore & the 9ers a couple yrs back
I think it is delusional the put too much stock in this idea of a sudden transformation of TQS into impact player when we have now going into 4 season sample size and all he's done flash a few times and then go long stretches invisible. But then I guess you have the run blocking.

I guess he could step it up but if you've had Drew Brees throwing to you and you haven't gotten open enough to get the targets and the results then I think that says something.

I guess he could step it up but if you've had Drew Brees throwing to you and you haven't gotten open enough to get the targets and the results then I think that says something.
This 1000x % Gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom