Video of Taysom Hill with a 625lb. squat ! (3 Viewers)

I had a friend who was a lineman for the Cajuns when I was there and he pretty much maxed at 600. Hill doing this type of squat with ease at 625 is amazing.

It’s more impressive if you imagine that he is squating 2 Jason Peters and Darren Sproles.

I had a friend who was a lineman for the Cajuns when I was there and he pretty much maxed at 600. Hill doing this type of squat with ease at 625 is amazing.
When were you there? I was there 91-93.

What’s impressive to me is that he didn’t use knee sleeves or wraps and he did this as a high bar squat. Low bar allows you to use the hips/glutes/hams more to squat the weight up, high bar is mostly quads. Low bar is typically favored for moving heavy weight as you’re using more major muscle groups: I powerlift and this would be a difficult lift for a lot of experienced lifters.
And what could he do with raps, and a suit? Over 700 in my opinion.

Now we have some context as to how a guy that appears to be built like a QB can crash into defenders as fearlessly as he does without getting hurt.

Is that 625? Bar doesn’t move like it’s 625. Looks more like 450 or so. This is Boston Scott lifting 625 which looks legit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom