Vonn Bell (2 Viewers)

If we don’t resign Vonn Bell I think it’s gonna be a mistake we regret! He balled out last year & truly is a young ascending player he fit our culture
It's not a great time to be a safety in the NFL. They are valued just above long snappers it seems.

We will get him back in the fold.

It's not a great time to be a safety in the NFL. They are valued just above long snappers it seems.

We will get him back in the fold.
I seen on Underhill Twitter that Bell didn't turn down an offer. Offer was made but they moved on to MJ.
Ummmmm huh?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To clarify on this since it has been misinterpreted, Vonn Bell never turned down an offer. There was an offer out to Bell and the Saints moved on to Malcolm Jenkins <

Gotta wonder if bell and his agent decided to ghost them to see if more offers came and the saints weren’t playing that game.

CGJG, Bell, Jenkins...who’s the 4th safety in this scenario? ?
The young guy we drafted last year along w/ CGJG. He was coming along, but he got hurt, that's why I think people are forgetting him. He kinda makes Bell expendable too. Both he and CGJG.

The young guy we drafted last year along w/ CGJG. He was coming along, but he got hurt, that's why I think people are forgetting him. He kinda makes Bell expendable too. Both he and CGJG.

Hampton. I think they’re high on him too. I was teasing by leaving Marcus out.
They’re all Saints so I hope they all ball out next season.

I don't get this move at all. Aren't we supposed to keep homegrown talent?

I have to be honest, I've always wondered if Vonn Bell liked it here. I mean it was a quiet sort for sure but I don't know if he really thought New Orleans was his groove plus I don't know if he felt overshadowed by some of The Ohio State players. His first two years was a bit of a struggle then he came around year after last then last year he balled out until he got injured. But that being said, I think he like the guys fine enough but some players just buy in to the system, to the city like MT and Armstead, Davis who has just been on the team for two years and CGJG, who's only been here a year but Vonn may have not done that.

Plus, we're forgetting about another factor, his brother. This could play alot into his decision making as well. I don't know where he's from but maybe he wants to play closer to home now. Just maybe this is it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom