Was the Crowd loud over the Tv today? (1 Viewer)

I lost my voice at the dome today yelling. Did we come across loud on defense over the Tv ? It got pretty loud a lot during the game today.
I was there and was real proud of the crowd for yelling so loud after Shaheed's fumble to start, which was pretty deflating. Two false starts on that first TEN possession.

The crowd was outstanding overall. There were a couple of memorable moments. First, on the review of Shaheed's 41 yard reception to pretty much seal the victory, the crowd repeatedly yelled, "ONNNNEEEE.... TWOOOOOOOO..." as the replay went over the two feet in bounds, so that the ref could "hear" the evidence as well as see it. It was 3 or 4 times that the crowd did it. It was pretty hilarious! Second, when they did the Jimmy Buffett tribute, the crowd continued to sing "Wasted away again in Margaritaville" after the music had stopped.

At times..yes. Esp 3rd down. Announcers did keep talking about how quiet it was when the Saints had the ball. Gave Saints fans credit
The announcers did give the crowd credit for being quiet when the Saints were on offense.

And outside of that that was the most Titan leaning broadcast crew they could’ve sent to the game. It was sickening after a while.

The announcers did give the crowd credit for being quiet when the Saints were on offense.

And outside of that that was the most Titan leaning broadcast crew they could’ve sent to the game. It was sickening after a while.
Even then they expressed confusion about the crowd noise when the Saints had the ball, stating that it was "eerily quiet."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom