Was the Crowd loud over the Tv today? (3 Viewers)

Definitely sounded like the old dome the whole game. I want to say it was on the last drive to seal the game that Carr was flagging downwards as to shush the crowd. Don’t know why we were making noise at that point on offense but we got the win!
The crowd was excited after the Shaheed catch and started the Who Dat chant because it was looking like the win was secured.

I was in house yesterday---great atmosphere

I guess I'm officially getting older, cause the music that was blasting while the Titans were in the huddle about drove me insane

The announcers did give the crowd credit for being quiet when the Saints were on offense.

And outside of that that was the most Titan leaning broadcast crew they could’ve sent to the game. It was sickening after a while.
I will say that the one broadcaster who played for the Titans (Ross Tucker)... Told it like it was several times and it was refreshing to hear someone speak their mind without fear of retribution from the NFL. He said that was definitely PI on the Carr bomb. Then when the Saints got called for PI on the next series, he pointed out that it was the same type of play that the Titans did not get called for earlier. And when they brought Mike Peirera in on the fumble return that was blown dead...he called out the refs and said, "aren't they supposed to let that play finish out?" When Pereira tried to sidestep it and finally said yes... Tucker came back again with, "well why didn't they then?"

Last edited:
At times..yes. Esp 3rd down. Announcers did keep talking about how quiet it was when the Saints had the ball. Gave Saints fans credit
The Titans were 2 for 12 on 3rd down. The crowd (and the D especially) made a big difference. We won't have the crowd for the next 2 games, but we will hopefully still have the D.

I’m telling my ticket rep and anybody else who will listen that I would prefer to sing Margaritaville in the third quarter over most of the stuff they play on the Jumbotron during TV time outs. It was a really neat to hear everybody.

I was in section 640 and it was amazing. Really proud of the way the crowd reacted after shaheed’s fumble when the titans were on offense. It was really loud and the saints D responded. If the Titans score a td there I think it completely changes the game. My hand and throat hurts this morning so I think I did my part 😆 who dat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom