We need to talk about Chris Olave’s concussion issues (31 Viewers)

He needs to wear a guardian cap from now on and we need to invest in a WR early in the next couple of drafts. There. Discussed.

Anyone else as concerned as I am about this?

The whole media/fan world criticizes the Dolphins organization and their handling of Tua, who has had four concussions since 2019. Well, our guy Olave is now at four concussions since 2022.

This is becoming a major problem for him and one that may deserve drastic measures.
His issues? Getting head to head contact from defenders? Like he did something wrong? How about officiating issues, not Olave issues.

Ok. Lay down and let me whack you with a hammer in the head. Week after week. And then we will blame you. Last week was a travesty when no flag came out.

I am not “blaming” anybody man. Why are so many of you guys looking to pick fights out of nothing lately? Geesh.

I am just expressing concern over our guy having an abnormal number of concussions over a short period of time. MY BAD!

I am not “blaming” anybody man. Why are so many of you guys looking to pick fights out of nothing lately? Geesh.

I am just expressing concern over our guy having an abnormal number of concussions over a short period of time. MY BAD!
Yep

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom