We Need to Win Out (1 Viewer)

Nah sorry I feel pretty comfor table going to la to play the rams especially after that game their defense is horrible think about it they had what 6 turnovers and still should of lost not scared in the least

A team with a defense as bad as the Rams, no game is safe for them. They can and probably will drop a game they're favored to win.

Noon on the road @Detroit. Dont be shocked.

Rams have a bye. They will be eating a lot of cheese for the next two weeks. I could totally see this happening.

Saints more complete offense and defense than either of those 2 teams.

The Rams are not losing another game. It's a shootout league and there is no team left on their schedule that consistently puts up 30+. We have to win out. They play the Lions, Bears, Eagles, Cards, 49ers. There is only 1 team left with a winning record.

Lololololol. By that same logic we will win out....since it's a shootout league.....who is outgunning us? So that argument doesn't hold.

After a game like tonight I can see the Rams dropping one to the Lions this week. Usually a team coming off an emotionally draining and physically exhausting game is primed for an upset. The Bears and Eagles could surprise them. The Bears defense is for real.

Saints more complete offense and defense than either of those 2 teams.
Yes, but Rams have a cupcake schedule and Saints from right now have 4 division opponents remaining, who almost always play tough, plus the Steelers who are arguably one of best AFC teams and starting to peak.

Almost every year we get a tough loss hung on us by a division opponent.

So we could quite possibly lose another 2 games and still be a great team capable of winning it all. Just need to be prepared to go to L.A. and win, which we are capable of doing. I mean, the Falcons did it last year.

15-1 is going to be tough but if we get it, look out.

The Rams would've gotten blown out today if Mahomes had experience. They aren't unstoppable. Honestly, I think they can be beaten on any given night. And with the film they gave to the rest of the league regarding their defense, I don't see them winning out at all.

Who’s going to beat the Rams? Who ever they play in the second round, that’s who.
Even if we end up the 2nd seed, this Rams team could easily lose to who ever they draw in there first playoff game, just like they did to the Falcons last year. In that scenario we still end up having HFA throughout the playoffs. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves and write the Rams into the NFCC game.

We can beat the Rams in LA!

Drew Brees won’t turn it over 5 times with two going for TDs and we lose by only 3 points! Plus we not gonna have that many freaking flags thrown on us either! Not gonna happen! The Rams should of smoked the Chiefs!

I would be more worried about playing in Chicago, but I don’t see them having a better record than us by the end anyway.

The Bears will beat the Rams. We have a margin of error of exactly one game. That said, if we have to beat them in their own house we can definitely do it

I fear the Bears more then the Rams because the Bears defense would cause us a few issues I think.

Point being the Rams are unlikely to lose again ( Except maybe Chicago). We need to win out just to be safe.

I know what the stats say this season. But this team hasn't had much success in road postseason games. We are 1-5 under DB & SP.

To be safe from what? We’re undefeated on the road this season. This isn’t the old saints team

Lololololol. By that same logic we will win out....since it's a shootout league.....who is outgunning us? So that argument doesn't hold.

Who is going to beat the Rams? Chicago is their only opponent with a winning record.

I don't see them losing a game when their remaining opponents average 22 ppg and that is skewed by Chicago averaging 29. Maybe Chicago pulls off an upset, but I doubt it. They are the only team who can put up 30+.

Our chance to win out is actually lower due to a tougher schedule and a higher opponent average points per game. We play 5 teams that could easily drop 30+ and our opponents average 26 ppg.

LAR could have a few bad series and get out of a game because their opponents can't take advantage of those opportunities. Atl, Car x2, TB, Pitt will require us to play our best football because they can compete in a shootout if mistakes are made. We need to win out. The logic is sound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom