Saints Wednesday Injury Report - Saints & Jags (1 Viewer)

Its crazy about Trequan Smith I was there when he injured his ankle and he walked to the locker room with trainers on his own power with a slight limp. I thought Andrus Peat injury looked worse than his.

Good to see Hendrickson start off at LP. Perhaps he will be able to get in the game this weekend.

Jalen Ramsey practiced? Was he magically healed in Houston?

Jalen Ramsey practiced? Was he magically healed in Houston?

It was described as a very limited practice. Like very light position drills by himself. I don't think he will be playing this week, but it won't matter if he does or not. He won't be anywhere near 100%

Its crazy about Trequan Smith I was there when he injured his ankle and he walked to the locker room with trainers on his own power with a slight limp. I thought Andrus Peat injury looked worse than his.
Not really.

Between adrenaline and tape work, you really don't know (unless obvious break) until the adrenaline wears and the tape comes off and you are at rest. The pain and swelling come on with a vengeance.

Seeing a guy walk to locker room is deceiving. The following day is telling.

I think Tre'Quan was good going into the Tampa game, but he re-injured it seemed like on a run play while blocking, someone stepped on his foot and he crumpled to the turf.

Just my take but not sure if I really trust Lil Jordan, or Butler at this point.. might have to work out a deal for E.Sanders or really any veteran WR at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom