Saints Wednesday Injury Report - Saints & Jags (1 Viewer)

I think Tre'Quan was good going into the Tampa game, but he re-injured it seemed like on a run play while blocking, someone stepped on his foot and he crumpled to the turf.

Just my take but not sure if I really trust Lil Jordan, or Butler at this point.. might have to work out a deal for E.Sanders or really any veteran WR at this point.
Dez? Workout? How bout it?

Not really.

Between adrenaline and tape work, you really don't know (unless obvious break) until the adrenaline wears and the tape comes off and you are at rest. The pain and swelling come on with a vengeance.

Seeing a guy walk to locker room is deceiving. The following day is telling.

Adrenaline, tape work and Toradol.

I hate to be on Tre' but he stays nicked up. He needs to work on his endurance. Him and Kirkwood actually. Both are good but the little things are keeping them back. He was doing well, just needs to take it a step farther.

I hate to be on Tre' but he stays nicked up. He needs to work on his endurance. Him and Kirkwood actually. Both are good but the little things are keeping them back. He was doing well, just needs to take it a step farther.
I was in great shape when I tore my achilles. Injuries happen.

Not really.

Between adrenaline and tape work, you really don't know (unless obvious break) until the adrenaline wears and the tape comes off and you are at rest. The pain and swelling come on with a vengeance.

Seeing a guy walk to locker room is deceiving. The following day is telling.
That’s like me the day after golf.

Limited Participation. Look at the bottom of the report pic on OP - it gives a description too.

Image result for reading tommy boy gif

Don't believe in jinxing anything, but The Green Bay Packers have TWENTY players on their injury report!

Keep in mind that today is like a Wednesday report for them since they play on MNF.

Here it is:

IMG_20191010_164227_003.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom