Week 13 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Seems like everyone I see is on Seattle. I think Washington is the better team, but I think them losing their best pass rusher really hurts them in this game. Still looking

I'm typically right there with the "avoid what everyone else seems to be doing", but it's like catching Rodgers as an underdog at Lambeau yesterday. I over-thought it and, thus, avoided it altogether.......but in reality that should have been an easy decision.

In most situations, I like Russell Wilson as (essentially) a Pick-Em or a Dog. Hopefully he's finally got the rust off.

Rolling Seattle tonight. I think Washington is the better team, but I think Russell Wilson rebounds tonight. He's now a few weeks removed from the injury, in primetime. I expect a close game until the whistle.

Or not and I lose a unit. GL tonight.

I feel like the best bet on the board is the under with these two offenses, so that means take the over lol

And more fluke bad luck to lose a bet. It’s been rough since the 3pm games yesterday. Getting every fluke bad break

Worst QB on 3rd down in the NFL gets a lucky busted coverage to get 6 as the quarter runs out. Can’t make this stuff up

I feel bad watching Russell. It’s like watching Brees when he was hurt. Part of you admires that he’s gutting it out, and part of you knows he simply can’t make some of the throws due to the injury.

Seahawks +5.5 live

Was trying to lock in +7.5 but it switched last second and I didn’t pay attention. Oh well

Attachments

• B49D4F6D-FF06-4932-BB63-5680FCC318B0.jpeg
    B49D4F6D-FF06-4932-BB63-5680FCC318B0.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 5
The whole coaching staff for Seattle ought to be ashamed. Played a cushion defense on 3rd and 12 when you know they don’t have a FG kicker. Just give them 8 yards to make it a much more convenient 4th and 4

For all the issues they are making about Russell's finger...... I'm wondering if overall endurance is a major issue as well. Maybe Washington's defense was just doing really good at keeping him in the pocket, but in regards to just moving around and trying to make plays downfield, we saw very little of that with Russell.

Going with Saints Over 2.5 TDs tonight.

It’s rare that I bet against the Saints but this FanDuel Oddsboost promo was too good to pass up based on the way the offense has been playing. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• 7E4265F3-5370-4815-89BC-3242ADC446E4.jpeg
    7E4265F3-5370-4815-89BC-3242ADC446E4.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 5
It’s rare that I bet against the Saints but this FanDuel Oddsboost promo was too good to pass up based on the way the offense has been playing. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Removing all Saints bias as much as I can, it definitely seems like a solid wager at those odds.

But depending on how you view historical trends......so far Payton has yet to lose a 5th consecutive game as HC. Obviously much of that history involved Brees, so I'm not sure how relevant that particular trend will be. Also, you mentioned "the way the offense has been playing"........I assume you feel Taysom won't move the needle much tonight, as a starting QB?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom