Week 3 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (4 Viewers)

I’m not sure I’ve seen a team have this many bad things go against them as Cincy has in their game in a long time lol

Bills were an -11.5 point favorite live after being down 2 touchdowns earlier and find a way to only be up 3 towards the end of the game. Team has a pathetic defense

Bills were an -11.5 point favorite live after being down 2 touchdowns earlier and find a way to only be up 3 towards the end of the game. Team has a pathetic defense
Thankfully Arizona just had like a 20 yard punt. Hopefully buffalo punches it in

Yeah, I’m tailing your Bengals Ml play, because nothing there is making sense.
Yes if they don’t fumble crossing the goal line they win. But, Jamar Chase definitely was a major distraction for that team going in. They need to get that cleaned up.

My God Houston may have a bottom 15 defense in the league.

Offense keeps getting the up nice and the defense lets the Colts go right down the field

Texans time of possession 40 min

Colts time of possession 20 min

Yet that awful D couldn’t stop a bottom 5 QB ran offense

Should have been 5-2 but can’t help fluke crap lol

Browns ML -120

Washington +4

Just like going against the public here. Both Tampa and Dallas at public teams today. Dallas is I’m sure the biggest public bet of the weekend

Should have been 5-2 but can’t help fluke crap lol

Browns ML -120

Washington +4

Just like going against the public here. Both Tampa and Dallas at public teams today. Dallas is I’m sure the biggest public bet of the weekend
I’ll follow you into the depths of hell. I’m trailing in both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom