Week 8 TV Distribution Maps (LOL) (1 Viewer)

People should not watch the "Favre" game to prove a point that we don't give a damn about him. Sadly, I know exactly where I'm going to be Sunday at 1.

Would you HONESTLY rather watch Arizona demolish Carolina over a good game like GB vs. Minn.? Regardless of whether or not Favre is involved, it's going to be a great game. It's hard for people to say they don't "give a damn" about Brett Favre and the Vikings, when they're playing good football (teams playing good football are a rare thing this season). Everyone should just enjoy the game for what it is, two really good rivals going at it for division ground.

I actually love the games we're getting this week. I have no complaints.

Baltimore vs Denver
Indy vs San Fran
Minn. vs GB

...all should be good games and all have good story lines.

Would you HONESTLY rather watch Arizona demolish Carolina over a good game like GB vs. Minn.? Regardless of whether or not Favre is involved, it's going to be a great game. It's hard for people to say they don't "give a damn" about Brett Favre and the Vikings, when they're playing good football (teams playing good football are a rare thing this season). Everyone should just enjoy the game for what it is, two really good rivals going at it for division ground.

yes. until the vikes have to come to the dome to play a in the playoffs I could give a rats butt about watching brett play. its going to be one of the worst man-love broadcasts ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom