Weird **** I own. (1 Viewer)

A friggen Dana Stubblefield autographed Redskins jersey. Given to me as a Christmas present from my MIL 3 years after he left the Redskins. lol

About as useful as Dana was to the Redskins. But I can't give it away due to my MIL was excited to give it to me. [plus, who in their right mind would want it???] lol

Other than that, I don't hang on to things like a lot do. If it doesn't have a purpose I tend to get rid of it.

I own one of these (looks exactly like this one, except the leather strap.)

LuftschJ14.jpg

Got it from my Pop who got it during WW2 (I did not get more details...)

You guys own some odd knick knacks.

My oddest is a back scratcher made from elk antler. And a pair of boots from the same elk who donated his antlers.
Reminds me of a hammer I used to have. The handle was made from a bull's penis. Oddly enough, it was stolen....

a dried pit viper and 2 scorpions I bought in Tunisia, and about 200 Beanie Babies my kids bought back in the craze days. Unfortunately the font won't go any smaller to hide my embarassment.
Try Ariel Narrow next time. You're welcome.

I also own a guitar, two dulcimers, two ukuleles, a harmonica, a recorder, various drums, an electric keyboard and a guiro. That's only weird because I cannot read music and don't play an instrument.
I don't play either, but we've got an accoustic guitar, a clarinet, a trumpet, a saxophone, two harmonicas and a 120 base accordian.

I forgot about Mike's stuff. There is a Mustang car emblem off a 67 Mustang sitting on top of the computer desk. My house is full of Kansas City Chiefs stuff including a whole collection of bobbleheads which includes one of Hank Stram holding the folded up game plan. He also has a Chiefs helmet with several signatures on it including Len Dawson. He also has a set of NFL Follies going back to the 80's on VHS tapes.

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom