Well, we have a new Batman (2 Viewers)

Pattinson gets a bad wrap for being Twilight, but I thought he did well in Water for Elephants along side Christoph Waltz

I knew Matt Reeves was going to bring. My only concern was Pattison's performance. On this alone, I am stoked.
I stopped thinking like that back when I though of how horrible an idea it was to have Mr. Mom being Batman....I was very wrong back then. So, today, I don't prejudge anyone as Batman.

With that said...this trailer has me veryvery excited.

Im very interested in Paul Dano's as the Riddler and man did they make Colin Farrell look big as the Penguin.

Bad late to the party on this due to hurricane nonsense, but there are things in this trailer that lead me to think the Court of Owls is going to play some role here. Maybe not so overtly in this film, but I feel like they may build them as a background presence pulling all kinds of strings.

Bad late to the party on this due to hurricane nonsense, but there are things in this trailer that lead me to think the Court of Owls is going to play some role here. Maybe not so overtly in this film, but I feel like they may build them as a background presence pulling all kinds of strings.
I've been seeing some rumblings of this. I'm all for it if true.

ETA: If they want to borrow from the Marvel formula, I could see a Court of Owls tease in a post/mid credits scene.

The custom made greeting card seems to be an overt reference...
1598829352607.jpeg

I don’t hate that at all.

Warner Bros.’ superhero thriller “The Batman” has suspended filming in the United Kingdom after a crew member tested positive for coronavirus.

“A member of ‘The Batman’ production has tested positive for COVID-19 and is isolating in accordance with established protocols,” a Warner Bros. spokesperson said in a statement. “Filming is temporarily paused.”

News of the shutdown comes days after the gritty comic book adventure went back into production following months-long filming delays. “The Batman,” starring Robert Pattinson as the Caped Crusader, was about seven weeks into filming when they had to turn off cameras due to the pandemic. The movie has approximately three months of material left to shoot and hopes to be done filming by the end of the year...................

Nobody reliable is backing this claim up at the moment. Treat it as clickbait unless someone reputable backs it up. This guy has no track record of breaking stories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom