NFL Draft Welp...I don't think we'll have to worry about SR members complaining "Why didn't we draft any LSU players!?!?" in the 2021 draft (1 Viewer)

Silver lining No. 2 for LSU fans: At least that's the end of the QB controversy.

Yep but to be fair I don't believe anybody would've did a better job the way that offensive line was blocking out there today. Geez it was terrible to watch.

It begs the question
Would you take a 2021 3-13 season for a super bowl win this season?

I would. No questions about it. Maybe easily said than done but the year after a championship I’d be even keel with whatever happens. Obviously you’d want to stay competitive, but that championship would still be fresh.

So as bad as LSU is this year...meh. 2019 was still an amazing year that eases anything that happens for them this season IMO. Plus with this being the crazy covid year, who really cares if 2020 is the down year for them

Have y'all seen the pics of Coach O and his girlfriend. I've been hearing that he's distracted and has recovered from his divorce.

Everyone should realize there's absolutely no leadership on either side of the ball, and a new defensive scheme with
Bo Pelini, and those juniors who opted out weakened any continuity.
You can play call so much with freshmen QB's who can't read defenses. The run game doesn't work against grown men
either. Coach O has his a lot of work to do, and I don't think anybody knows what the hell to do yet.

Last year was just pretty darn amazing. However, I still
feel like Coach O is kinda overrated. True, he did win it all last year, but doubt we are gonna have a dominant program the next few years. I hope I’m wrong though!

You haters enjoy the down year at LSU while you can, you'll soon have to return to your caves,

I think last year was an up year. Remember before burrow they were losing to Troy and coach O was on the verge of being fired. Those days are back. The question is how many years that NC bought O.

Love the Tigers. Not worried about the falloff since they are the National Champs (and never thought they had much chance this year with who all they lost). I really could care less if they get drafted by the Saints (I trust our personnel guys more than myself or anyone on the forum)
Your mean they were the national champs, that’s so last yr!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom