What do you use to shave? (1 Viewer)

For those of us with a woman or two in the house, a month is unrealistic. I'll put in a new blade, and I swear within 2 days, it's like she planed down a door or something with it. Used it to trim concrete. All I know is: if I walk away from that razor, the next time I use it, it's gonna hurt.

Thankfully, my wife has her own and is not allowed to TOUCH mine. I once forgot my razor on a weekend trip and she lent me hers... all the things you said are true. I guess leg and underarm hair are like Kryptonite to razor blades...

Tried and works ........dry off the blades on a towel or something after shaving. Increases the life of the blades tremendously. I was skeptical but took a bet with my girl and tried it. It works.

Norelco Arcitec. I like it. It does a good job, and the blades last a while, about 9-10 months on my first blade.

Yeah, I usually get the cuts with cheap razors after I've used them a couple of times ( I shave the same exact way everytime, so it's not that). But even when they're new, it feels like they're tearing my skin (slight exaggeration). And I always end up with more razor burns. Maybe I'm just sensitive :bigcry:.

I'm the same exact way man. Any, and I mean ANY, razor I use aggrevates my face horribly. I've completely given up straight razors and only use electric now. My face thanks me for it. May not be as close a shave but I'll take that over a red and burning face any day.

Why is it that women's leg/bikini/underarm hair are so brutal to guys' razors? Ours' is softer...

Several reasons probably:

1.) You're covering a lot more area, we're just shaving our face, you're shaving everything you mentioned.

2.) You (and by you I mean women) don't take care of the razors. You leave your hair in in between the blades and leave the razors wet since you're shaving in the shower. Thus they rust and chew up the razors.

3.) You're women, and our razors are made for men. Get your own damn razors! :banghead:

Just my best guess, not that I have any personal experience to draw from. :hihi:

Several reasons probably:

1.) You're covering a lot more area, we're just shaving our face, you're shaving everything you mentioned.

2.) You (and by you I mean women) don't take care of the razors. You leave your hair in in between the blades and leave the razors wet since you're shaving in the shower. Thus they rust and chew up the razors.

3.) You're women, and our razors are made for men. Get your own damn razors! :banghead:

Just my best guess, not that I have any personal experience to draw from. :hihi:

That's just DISGUSTING!!! I bang mine on the edge of the tub after every area (sometimes on the same area) to keep the hairs out.

I have the fusion = but recently got the Hydra -- like it

Best $25 I've ever spent on shaving...

98034.jpg

http://www.theartofshaving.com/shop/product/98034

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom