What is up with Shannon Sharpe (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I’m retired so I get to stay up and sleep in. That being said I was just watching the NFL Network and they were discussing the Saints win against the Bengals. Deion is all in for Drew being the MVP and fully onboard the Saints bandwagon. But Sharpe has nothing nice to say about the Saints and really kinda hates on Drew. Why is that? Did the Saints ever do anything to piss in his cornflakes? All I know is the more he opens his mouth the more he looks dumb.

Tomlinson is no better...sad day when Deion Sanders, of all people, is the most reasonable person on a particular show...but at the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter...just win baby!

I watch every week now since week 4 deion, shannon, and even skip. Deion has been loving him some Drew Brees and the saints. Shannon even though he picked the saints to represent the NFC this year has found some way to be negative. He picked ravens/Vikings to win. He rides mahomes jock over having more touchdowns. Deion even said tonight "are you not picking the saints as the best offense because I'm picking them?" Its like.. he gives no reason why. How are you gonna say saints will represent NFC then just dis on them and drew all year. What a moron.

It's almost as if these guys get paid to try to entertain the average fan and stir **** up to add to the entertainment.

For what its worth, Shannon Sharpe has picked Saints to go to the superbowl

As already said Shannon's NFC winner is the Saints. He just likes Mahomes better than Brees.

Shannon's rant last week about how he started the whole flip phone TD celebration had me ROFL.

It’s a very silly and pathetic excuse for a television program and not worth watching if you watch our SAINTS and you have a brain for football? Seeing is believing and all you need do is watch OUR TEAM PLAY~! That’s ALL there is to that. Haven’t watched that show after the second show even though I know Deion calls Our RBs and let’s them play and he enjoys them and even gets Drew , THE GOAT, on his show from time to time for ratings because you KNOW Drew doesn’t give one damn about that program~! For real, Stay Frosty and just BELIEVE~!

Yall do know these guys play characters for their respective shows... right? Whatever drives up the clicks.

Last edited:
We should careless of what ever they are saying, they all will shut up once we win the Super bowl.
I hope we continue winning and win our second super bowl.

Sharpe said Mahomes has 34 passing TDs.

Doesn't even have the stats correct.

He also said (halfheartedly and clearly unsure of himself) that Patrick Mahomes had eight straight 300-yard games (true) which had never been done before (false) as Brees has two separate 9-game streaks of 300-yard games. Seeing as how Mahomes had just 249 today, Brees' record is intact for a while longer now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom