What is up with Shannon Sharpe (2 Viewers)

He also said (halfheartedly and clearly unsure of himself) that Patrick Mahomes had eight straight 300-yard games (true) which had never been done before (false) as Brees has two separate 9-game streaks of 300-yard games. Seeing as how Mahomes had just 249 today, Brees' record is intact for a while longer now.

Those streaks of Brees involved multiple seasons. The 8 in a row is a record during a single season, Brees only did 7.

For what its worth, Shannon Sharpe has picked Saints to go to the superbowl

I believe he also picked us to win the SuperBowl before the season started, so his shtick of downplaying the Saints all season does't add up. I definitely understand the element of doing this for entertainment, but at least let's be consistent with it...

Hello Saints fans. The media does effect reputation. And MVP voting & more. So, Shannon & Skip give their actual career summary & opinion on Brees, right here.

Once and for all, they let it rip:
"How good is Drew Brees, or Is it Sean Payton's system?.."

They put all their cards on the table & it's some clear discredit.

BayLESS claims Drew did very little to win his only SBowl.
He says this near the end /summary of this short video, which aired right after we beat the Falclowns in September.

There are 2 facts:
1) sure, sports talk "analysts" take sides to get ratings,

However,
2) They are real people with real biases, like everyone else.

If you watch them long enough, you see their true colors.

I worked in the media, people are people. If anyone disrespects someone else & millions of people are tuning in, it will effect reputations.

SPayton & Mike Thomas are examples of guys who don't take this stuff lightly.

Same for tons of great players. They might be diplomatic about it here & there, but they do take reputation seriously.

If you don't mind a Saints player being dissed ok, but it matters to me so I'm posting this.

Shannon & Skip ACTUAL OPINION of BREES

:shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom