Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (10 Viewers)

Rock stars are the definition of cool, Prince was the coolest of them all. Absolute legend who can tap into human emotions through his music. Amazing version.

I wasn't unaware of Elliott Smith because of this Beatles cover he did for American Beauty ... yet I was totally unaware of Elliott Smith.

What's funny is that, like I said, I only knew of him from a Beatles cover and in this song of his, I think I hear some Beatles influence.

Very haunting now knowing more about him and what he did -- or did he?

I wasn't unaware of Elliott Smith because of this Beatles cover he did for American Beauty ... yet I was totally unaware of Elliott Smith.

Thanks for posting. I was only really aware of him from a Ben Folds song where Ben says Elliot played a fine guitar and some dirty basketball. That and his tragic death.

Since its thunder junction time wild wild west. But what about the horns, oh get the funk out,and don't be misled. For the weekend champs some late at night janet black cat. Some andy taylor when the rain comes down in there as well. Connections tony all about the connections.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom