What will you do in the Next Generation of Gaming? (1 Viewer)

What will you do for the next generation of gaming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, what will you do? Will you go with the XBox1, PS4, PC, stay with the PS3/360 or be done with gaming?

Poll forthcoming.

Xbox 1. The entire media upgrade would be worth it. Include game playing and a dependable online expierence, and you get more then you bargained for. PS has a horrible online service, so I see zero reason why anyone would choose PS unless the private titles are just worth it to you.

Xbox 1. The entire media upgrade would be worth it. Include game playing and a dependable online expierence, and you get more then you bargained for. PS has a horrible online service, so I see zero reason why anyone would choose PS unless the private titles are just worth it to you.

Well, how do you know the PS4 has a horrible online service?

By the way, my only issue with the PS3 online is that it does not have Party Chat. Otherwise, I don't see any difference from Live other than a perceived coolness factor.

Xbox One if, when everything is said and done, it does not need to connect at all to play games.

PS4 if Xbox One needs to connect to play games.

No it doesn't. I play multitudes of games on PSN with no issue. PS+ >>>> XBL from a value perspective to boot.

Well, how do you know the PS4 has a horrible online service?

By the way, my only issue with the PS3 online is that it does not have Party Chat. Otherwise, I don't see any difference from Live other than a perceived coolness factor.

I've been an XBL member sense it's inception (until last month). Party Chat was something I may have used once. I talk to friends I play with in game (ie COD I play with friends, talk to friends I play with) on both consoles with no problem.

Xbox One if, when everything is said and done, it does not need to connect at all to play games.

PS4 if Xbox One needs to connect to play games.

Phil Harrison said the xbox 1 will not play games after the system is 'offline' for 24 hours.

LAME

No it doesn't. I play multitudes of games on PSN with no issue. PS+ >>>> XBL from a value perspective to boot.

I've been an XBL member sense it's inception (until last month). Party Chat was something I may have used once. I talk to friends I play with in game (ie COD I play with friends, talk to friends I play with) on both consoles with no problem.

Phil Harrison said the xbox 1 will not play games after the system is 'offline' for 24 hours.

LAME

Even though I think that this is the direction that gaming is heading I think it's way ahead of it's time. With the amount of people in the U.S. alone that don't have an internet connection it's a bad idea.

Well, I use Party Chat almost every time I play on Live. I have no desire to listen to some 12 year-old talk about somebody's mom so I'd rather have a private chat with friends. Plus, without party chat, you can't talk between games which is when you can mess around and really talk smack to each other or wax poetic as Mongeese are want to do.

But, I guess part of that is that I play games more for the social experience than because I'm incredibly serious about the game itself.

Would you please elaborate on the perceived coolness factor? I'd like to hear more.

PS+ >>>> XBL from a value perspective to boot.
no
You never use it so that means it's worthless. Cool.

LAME
You should buy internet service. It's really awesome.

Oh, you have internet service? Ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom