What would you trade for a Saints SB?

consigliori

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Tampa traded draft picks for KJ and Gruden and ended up with a ring. Their team is getting older, they have had some salary cap problems, but hey - they have the ring and it can never be taken away from them.

Other teams have tried and failed (Redskins).

For arguments sake, would you trade a decade or two of mediocre football (no sarcasm please) for one guaranteed SB win?

SaintKenn

Wait till next year?
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
I'd trade my left....
If I absolutely knew that the Saints would win a SB(meaning a Delorian showed up in my living room and MJF got out and told me so)I would probably be willing to suffer through a few years of less than stellar football. It would take me at least 5 years to get over the hangover that would follow the handing of the Lombardi trophy over to Sean Payton. Of course, once you win one, you always want more of that feeling.

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
I wouldn't trade anything because I truly feel (never had this feeling as a Saints fan before) that Payton is going to get us to the "Big Dance" and we will bring home a ring.

Silly Burrito

HE'S OVER 5000!!!!!!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Lord, we've endured 40+ years of mediocre football, what's one decade more for a guaranteed SB win? ;)

I mean, one can only live off of "Hakim Drops the Ball" so long.

Ratings
I would not give up anything if you state it like that, I just enjoy watching the saints and a superbowl would just be a plus. Not having this team would be terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom