whatever happend to sedrick hodge and courtney watson ? (1 Viewer)

The majority on this board was in love with Bockwoltd !!!

The majority on this board was in love with Bockwoltd !!!

he was pretty solid 1 or 2 seasons.... but he wouldnt be our starter over simoneau and shanle right now.... the last Solid MLB from that area i can think of , was ronald mckinnon.

Here's a little Haslett story for you...

So, my friend does sports photography and he was @ a soccer tournament in baton rouge. Well, he sees Haz on the sideline of one of the games and after the game goes up and introduces himself. My friend ask how the off season is going and Haz says that he has a stud lb coming in that is going to turn some heads. Well, as all of you know this describes NOT ONE LB EVER under his regime! So, we often look back and try to guess who it is. Our money was on mckinnon, but you never know.

The LB's Payton inherited were so bad that they got Shanle and Simoneau as last-minute cuts after training camp was over IIRC.

Stallworth hasn't lived up to anything he was drafted for. Devery Henderson drops more balls than anyone in the league. (Grant/Smith/Deuce) were 1st rounders .

Exactly the point. They did alright on their first rounders, but Sullivan at #6 is such a huge negative that it takes away from the others.

You have to add in Tebucky Jones and it's just amazing how poorly the personnel decisions were from 2003 until Payton arrived.

Didn't Mitchell suffer a preseason injury from a clip by a backup Dolphin qb? If so, we had high hopes for him, but that injury set him back.

Sage Rosenfels threw a low block on a reverse in preseason and tore his acl. He was supposed to be a starting safety that year. What could have been we'll never know.

Common sense would have suggested that a coach who used to be a decent linebacker in the league would be able to scout LBers.

You can't give credit to Haslett for Karney. Karney was the top fullback in the draft and he fell to us. He was a no-brainer.

I saw James Allen applying to work at the Raising Cane's in Lakeside.

Courtney Watson. He was as soft as a baby's behind. It was very painful to watch him play.

I remember Hokie in the 04' season quoting haz and saying.."Courtney is really really improving and is our best LB"....and Hokie and Jim Henderson were totally surprised with Haz's comments. It was quite funny.

They formed the pop duo "Watson and Hodge" and the rest is history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom