Where is everybody? (1 Viewer)

It's true - it's been very, very, very slow as of late. I don't think it has much to do with the loss to the Ravens, rather, the fact that many people have to get adjusted to the new site. OK, maybe a little to do with the loss to the Ravens, but at the same time, I think a lot of folks are still finding their way here. That is all.

I agree. Seems like there is less "inside" information on the new sight. I remember when someone said that Mike McKenzie cleared out his locker room in Green Bay and there was a new locker in New Orleans with his name on it. This is still the best Saints site ever!!!!

Its that African Watering Hole thread on the EE board. Noone has time to post here anymore because they are too busy watching it.

I gots a life.. I spent tonight with a shop vac sucking the mouse poop out of my oven to get it ready for winter... I grill in the summer to keep the house cool and use the oven in winter to help keep the house warm...

I hate mice...

thats so true...weird.

who knows, ppl might get banned for posting what they wana say :p

i'd rather window shop, since our "sexy" modarators r doing a fantastic job.

u go Modz;) show'em that u got the power!

Game day and only 150 ppl on the board. Are we sure that the new DNS entries propogated everywhere? This topic is still on the front page which is crazy! I've never had a thread stay on the first page an hour.

If it is a matter of all the bandwagoners not logging in. I think a fun report would be to see how many of the total members logged in since Tuesday. maybe 400 out of 1000?

Well, over 1000 members have logged in in the past day - this doesn't count the lurkers or members who didn't log in. I'm trying to get some work done outside (clean and cover the pool before the leaves fall!) - the weather is so gorgeous outside. I'm running now to get things done before game time! Wouldn't be surprised if others are doing the same...

Well I guess it's settled, just not enough going on, people must just log out when they see the same threads sitting up there. Hopefully i'll have something to do at work on monday!

to me it seems like that since the board changed format there has been a drop off in post ....everytime i come back its the same stuff up top....is it just me ?
Nope..I see it too.

I've been away most of the past two weeks. Maybe there are others in the same situation. I going away again tomorrow. I'll pretty much be gone till xmas. It has nothing to do with the fortunes of the team. I'm just going where work tells me to go. 304 days till retirement. :)

Personally, I'm totally engrossed with the total lovefest on ESPN for the Cowboys and the Falcons.

a matrix of variables and a beautiful weekend to go and do somethin. After getting an exciting but bittersweet win (by 4pts) for LSU, and I gave 5. and heading out to an artists' showing on Magazine at the Moxystudios, I took me trophy wife and a belly full of Portugese wine to 1179 for a party of 6...great pasta and veal...

Hey, there isnt much coming out of the lockerroom that is really newsworthy and the hornets are winning and we're supposed to do just like the team and work hard all week in anticipation of bringing our A game today at kickoff...We cant be the 12th man today, so we'd better hope the team steps up on the road ..again. Payton will have them up for this game and we will win by 6.... :sr1: If you get bored go to the EE...always something to distract you....

Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! I'm so impressed Berman and Ditka gave our game a 2-minute once-over and predicted a Bucs win based on Cadillac Williams running on us.

Ohhhhh! I'm so humbled and grateful they'd actually mention us!

It's a Saturday night you guys act like you have lives. Seriously though, is it just more or does it seem like there are a lot less people on the board since we switched to the new site? Less threads are made, less conversation. Does anyone else agree?

I figured i'd add a thread just to say this. Only 126 people on right now, usually there would be 250 or more.
I was thinking that too, everytime i log on its the same threads, and it used to be that all i needed to do was it the refresh button and 3-6 new threads would appear.

Yea alot less threads this week and and a big drop off of user's online. It should pick back up this must be a vacation week?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom