Who Dat Nation - Disney (1 Viewer)

I'm headed down there tomorrow. I'll be rocking the Saints gear.

Last time we were there, Tianna from the princess and the frog gave us a Who Dat!!!!

Tiana gave us a Who Dat as well. Which means I hit her with every bit of NOLA slang I can think of to mess with her.

Was there week 2 in 2009, and watched us DESTROY Philly. We were staying at the Disney French Quarter hotel (which is awesome by the way).....watched the game with fellow fans at the bar there....just one of those outstanding Saints memories.

After waxing Detroit in week 1, week 2 proved it wasn't a fluke, as we went to Philly and laid 48 on them. Can't tell you how fun and exciting that was, then I enjoyed Disney for the next 5 days with the family (and with September free dining....always a win).

Outbackjack I was there at the same time. Watched the game at the ESPNZONE. The only request I had was not to be seated with Philly fans...so of course that sat me with Philly fans. Had a great time AND they bought my lunch since we won.
You can't go ten feet in Disney at any time of the year and not see a Who Dat.

So, I just got back from a weeklong vacation with the fam in Disney World. I was amazed at how well the WHO DAT nation was represented. There is no doubt that the Saints were the most represented fan base [with LSU second]. It wasn't even close.

So much so that it became part of the fun for my kids to see a Saints fan and to hear both families shout "Who Dat". After one of these encounters, some random guy passing by looked at me and said - "That only happens with New Orleans fans."

I just wanted to report back and say "Well done, who dats! Well done!"

I was in Hawaii last Sunday -- same thing. I saw a lot of fleur de lis and black and gold, and heard lots of "WHO DAT". No Cowboys fans in sight. That was SOOOO cool!

The fiancé and I have been to Disney World twice this year, once in February and again in October and both times we saw a lot of people wearing Saints gear and LSU gear. Of course we both had our Saints gear on, and what was great is we'd be in line for a ride and hear Who Dat chants as people passed by basically every few moments. LOTS of fans there.

Planning to go back again in February, hopefully around the same time Drew is there as the Superbowl MVP guest. :9:

Was just at Disney yesterday. My fiancé and I watched the game at the ESPN club which was awesome. There's even a framed Aaron Brooks jersey on the wall lol. The place was crawling with with who dats. There may have been a couple 49er fans. They weren't very vocal. The Saints fans broke out into the who dat chant several times throughout the game. Great experience.

Was just at Disney yesterday. My fiancé and I watched the game at the ESPN club which was awesome. There's even a framed Aaron Brooks jersey on the wall lol. The place was crawling with with who dats. There may have been a couple 49er fans. They weren't very vocal. The Saints fans broke out into the who dat chant several times throughout the game. Great experience.

Ha I was there too! While I was very unhappy to miss a home game, that was the best substitute experience I could have imagined away from da dome. Saints fans took over the ESPN club! Out of town who dat chants give me chills every time. Makes me proud to be a fan! I've seen tons of who dats here at Disney. Can't wait to take over the bar again this Thursday! Who Dat!!

Ha I was there too! While I was very unhappy to miss a home game, that was the best substitute experience I could have imagined away from da dome. Saints fans took over the ESPN club! Out of town who dat chants give me chills every time. Makes me proud to be a fan! I've seen tons of who dats here at Disney. Can't wait to take over the bar again this Thursday! Who Dat!!

It was awesome for me because I've lived in Florida for the past 25 years. It's the first time I've gotten to watch a game with such a big group of who dats aside from when I've gone the Saints-bucs games in Tampa. I'm glad you had a great time! Who Dat!

I watched a game there at the ESPN club last year and it was packed with fellow Saints fans. Just prior to kickoff, one fan went into the middle of the dining room, lifted his hat up and dropped it and everybody stood up and did the Who Dat chant in unison three times. I got goose bumps just like I do when we do it the Dome. Awesome times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom