Why the Brits have oversized helmets (1 Viewer)

Can someone now find out why the Brits brush their teeth with chainsaws? :shrug:

They developed upon the American technique of putting a hand granate in their mouth!!! :hihi:

The helmets may be ugly, but the design works. (As does the US "Third Reich" helmets")

Also, they don't have flouride in their water.

Or toothbrushes in their country.

I have perfect teeth, in fact i have two sets and if you don't believe me i'll send you a set to inspect, but you gotta promise to post them back. You can keep bashing our teeth and hair, it doesn't bother me as i have neither.
I notice no mention of obesity -Mmm, wonder why?

Isn't that the Prince?

I read today he is going to be shipped out to Iraq. Man his brother gets to play prince and he has to go to war. That sucks, but he had a choice and he said he wants to go with his soldiers so I have to commend that.

Is it just me or are all sigs and profile pics disabled on draft day??

Sigs, profile pics and search disabled for Draft Day. SharonT had a thread about it on the SSF.

Threats end Harry's Iraq mission
POSTED: 1:34 p.m. EDT, May 16, 2007

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Britain's Prince Harry will not serve in Iraq as a troop commander because of "a number of specific threats" against him, the UK's top general says.

A spokesperson for the 22-year-old prince says he is "very disappointed" by the decision.

Chief of the general staff Sir Richard Dannatt said Wednesday: "I have decided today that Prince Harry will not deploy as a troop commander with his squadron.

"I have come to this final decision following a further and wide round of consultation, including a visit to Iraq by myself at the end of last week," Dannatt said

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/16/iraq.harry/index.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom