Wild Card Game 2: Rams at Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Today is the 10-anniversary of the “beast quake” play as shown on ESPN this morning. Let those chips fall where they may; revenge is in the cool air.
I'd probably root for the Rams for this reason alone. The Seahawks win and this play will get run 50 million times next week. The Rams win and we don't have to play them.

It sucks, but the national media will find a way to show the Saints failing no matter who they play. If it's the Rams, they will loop the NFC Championship game. The Packers? They will loop the game earlier in the season. Notice how the Saints/Bears game has been completely quiet this week? Since they have no footage of the Bears competing with the Saints, they simply pretend that the game doesn't exist. One of the reasons I'm glad the Saints snuffed Minnesota's playoff hopes.

The only hope we have is the Tompa Bay Bradies. The national media literally has no clips of Brady in a Tompa uniform dominating the Saints. Instead they will just imagine that it'll happen this time though it didn't happen the last two times.

SFIAH

Seattle offense

First 8 games: 34.2 ppg
Last 8 games: 23.1 ppg

And that last half of the season included a 40 point showing vs the hapless Jets. They scored 20.6 ppg in the other 7 contests.

They probably have the worse offensive line among the 14 playoff teams.

If Goff plays and he might, I think we can stop him and pull out a win. I hope we do and you guys win so we can meet up again. Good luck with your game tomorrow.
Things will be a wee bit different today my man, if Goff does play (and yeah it’s looking good but hasn’t been confirmed as yet) you just may get the Goff of your nightmares, I’m pretty sure he’s mentally fired up to put all this...this Baloney Sausage he’s had to endure to rest, Shots across the Bow? Received and ready to fire back, is what I’d expect today

Good Luck Amigo!

Seattle offense

First 8 games: 34.2 ppg
Last 8 games: 23.1 ppg

And that last half of the season included a 40 point showing vs the hapless Jets. They scored 20.6 ppg in the other 7 contests.

They probably have the worse offensive line among the 14 playoff teams.
Penny is not in but AC Collins is playing and he showed some sparks of life. I think we have a couple others coming back. We were not decimated but we did hold Carson back a bit for the playoff run. I think we will be fine. 20 to 25 pts our team...12 to 15 the Rams.

If Seattle wins then they will travel to the dome next week and the winner of the Washington/Tampa game will travel to GB.

If L.A. wins then they will travel to GB and Saints get the winner of the Washington/Tampa game.

I think I would prefer Seattle wins today and Tampa manages to take down GB next week. That would set up a NFCCG show down in the Dome between Brees and Brady.
Saints win that game for the Super Division sweep! (7-0 in division games this year)

It's a weird deal.

Seahawks may be our worst matchup because of what Wilson can do outside the pocket. So them losing would be good.

On the flip side, if they lose, the Packers would avoid the Bucs, who is probably *their* worst matchup. And we would have to play Tampa a week earlier than we would otherwise.

So...eh.

Sounds like I’m rooting against the Rams harder than the Seahawks. Rams came out looking good but only 3 to show for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom