William Moore! (1 Viewer)

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am ready to take him. I've been behind him since day 1. Even through his "ok" combine.

I think he is a definite upgrade over K.K.

Opinions??

i think members of the forum are suffering from boredom. how many times do we have to talk about this. but you can post whenever you want bc your avatar is oh so nice

There are no safeties in this draft (outside of Jenkins, who is a CB) worth a first round pick!

If we trade down and get a second round pick, then take him with the second rounder. Maybe if we trade for the 31st or 32nd (AZ or PIT?) picks, we take him in the first. But I'm not sure how we would accomplish that.

Pass on Moore, still curious how he drops so far and got back into first round consideration

i am also on the Moore bandwagon. If it wasnt for injury hed be a top 10 pick! Hes a guy that could be top player on one teams board and 4rth rounder on another. I think if anyone knows talent at that position its GW and hes been looking hard at Moore.
A trade down to get moore would be the absolute best.

If we trade down, could it be possible we get 2 2nd round picks for our first?

One high 2nd and one mid 2nd?'

what do yall think of that?

No to Moore. He is more of a SS than a FS. only if we get a second round pick should we pick him up for depth at SS or compete with Harper for the starting position. But definitely not at pick number #14.

i remember reading somewhere, i think the eagles do. they have 12 all together.

Let's see. He had a bad season, had a bad Senior Bowl, had a bad combine...NO!

Let's see. He had a bad season, had a bad Senior Bowl, had a bad combine...NO!

He was coming into his 2008 season off an injury.

I would rather him as a 2nd round pick, and being okay, rather than wasting a 1st rounder and someone being horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom