Wilson for Winston trade? (1 Viewer)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If the Jets are done with Wilson already, maybe we can trade Winston for Wilson. Both have their upsides and both have their downsides, but it seems Winston is not going to get his chance here. Might be something both teams need?

I think the Wilson thing is blown way out of proportion. He said the wrong thing but this could be used as a teachable moment. The Jets will probably give him one last chance next season
Yeah, he said one thing, and has been hammered for it. He will live and learn.

that said, if he came here we would develop just like all of our other recent quarterback projects. So pass, for his sake, and for our’s.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets would absolutely laugh at that offer and hang up on us immediately.

Regardless of how bad he's been, they wouldn't entertain that offer.

I don't think Wilson is done in New York.... yet. Since he was drafted high he will get another opportunity to prove himself this season.

I also don't think his job is secure after this season. Josh Rosen had less starts than Zack Wilson and was traded after his rookie season.

Rather Saints find a fresh talent at QB. Trading for any qb at this point would be a bad move. No body gives up a cheap QB who is decent. So any trade should raise many red flags

I'm thankful for the rain ruining my satellite signal during a good game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom