Winston is practicing at OTAs. Thomas was present but didn't participate . (1 Viewer)

I think the addition of Olave and Landry were good insurance against a poor CGM ankle recovery. I really don't think he will make it to TC.
Oh ye of little faith. If he's not ready for TC then I will get upset but he doesn't need to rush it at this point.

Rush it, it's been 2yrs!
I get that but if he's on track why would push a vet to take meaningless reps? Whatever is going on I'm sure the medical staff is okay with it.

I get that but if he's on track why would push a vet to take meaningless reps? Whatever is going on I'm sure the medical staff is okay with it.
The Saints and MT have had so many stories in the 2 yrs of this injury. I am not buying, that they are keeping him out of harms way as an abundance of caution BS. He is not ready to do anything in practice?

That dude put hinself on the line twice returning from a severe ankle injury in 20 to help the Saints win. He has gotten nothing but grief since.
I’m not giving him grief at all, nor have I ever. I’m just worried he may never be able to get back to where he was. I hope for his health above all else (as this is just a game) that he’s able to fully recover.

The Saints and MT have had so many stories in the 2 yrs of this injury. I am not buying, that they are keeping him out of harms way as an abundance of caution BS. He is not ready to do anything in practice?
OMG. We still hear the MT-shouldn't-have-been-in-the-game-for-a-meaningless-play nonsense, and now this? 🤪

Also... Thomas last game wasn't two years ago. It was in January of 2021.

Lastly, surgery resets the whole process. He got surgery in June and again in mid-season. So, you have to treat his process like he got injured at mid season with his setback.

Just be patient, guys. Saints are also being super cautious with Thomas as well.

I think the addition of Olave and Landry were good insurance against a poor CGM ankle recovery. I really don't think he will make it to TC.
It's not like we haven't seen MULTIPLE VIDEOS of MT running and catching footballs. I simply don't see what the concern is. The OTAs are VOLUNTARY and he is in the building. I say he will be ready and able to be the old MT.

It's not like we haven't seen MULTIPLE VIDEOS of MT running and catching footballs. I simply don't see what the concern is. The OTAs are VOLUNTARY and he is in the building. I say he will be ready and able to be the old MT.
Even so he may not be fully ready. Personally I wasn't in favor of bringing in Landry just because we drafted a WR and counting on Thomas being 100 percent. But the more I hear about Thomas, the more I am glad we did

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom