Saints Wondering what Moscona’s take will be on this 40-burger 🤔 (2 Viewers)

well, that is what all of us are are wondering, yeah it was the panthers, lets see how the team does against the Cowboys who are better
Sure, but you can’t (shouldn’t!) bake the whole cake out of that one ingredient.

Well… you can, but then people will say “that guy only uses one ingredient” and eventually look elsewhere.

I didn't know there was so much hate for Moscona. I don't mind him. I thought he was highly negative coming into the season, but guess what, so was Nick Underhill. Nick was very critical of the o-line in the preseason

There’s no comparison to the things MM has said. Last year he actually said the Panthers were in better shape than us because they had a potential franchise QB. I bet he wouldn’t admit to that now.

well, that is what all of us are are wondering, yeah it was the panthers, lets see how the team does against the Cowboys who are better
That’s fine but the saints scored nearly as much Sunday(47 points) as they did in BOTH meetings last season(48 points). Some of those points last season I don’t believe were offensive as I remember demarco Jackson with a fumble recovery TD.

Heck the saints scored a combined 53 points the first 3 games of last season.

It’s “just the panthers” but there’s a ton of reason for optimism when the saints mostly struggled with them last season.

I didn't know there was so much hate for Moscona. I don't mind him. I thought he was highly negative coming into the season, but guess what, so was Nick Underhill. Nick was very critical of the o-line in the preseason
Both Nick and Trip were gushing over DC and the Saints in TC last yr and they got burned , so they were determined to be debbie downers this yr as to not get burned again.

That’s fine but the saints scored nearly as much Sunday(47 points) as they did in BOTH meetings last season(48 points). Some of those points last season I don’t believe were offensive as I remember demarco Jackson with a fumble recovery TD.

Heck the saints scored a combined 53 points the first 3 games of last season.

It’s “just the panthers” but there’s a ton of reason for optimism when the saints mostly struggled with them last season.
and he seemed very optimistic in his postgame stuff. He took his lumps. I came on here in the preseason and said that people are overreacting to the o-line and Kubiak's system will mask much of that.

I thought this was a good segment with James Hurst

Out of all of the local and even national reporters, none of them have openly and repetitively mocked Carr and DA in an attempt to humiliate them. He literally created a bit (emperor of empty yards) to repetitively mock him. Giving a negative opinion is not the same. Bobby Herbert even said that Carr and AD were the same, but Bobby didn't harp on it to troll the fans. How many times has Nick and Mike, Ed Daniels, Ross Tucker, openly mocked Carr? Never. Then after the game he acts like a happy fan, which he probably is, but that makes him a hypocrite. You reap what you sow, there's no way around it. Watch if Carr has a tough game vs Dallas, guess who will have a video up in seconds openly mocking Carr and "the lieutenant" DA claiming he was right the whole time. lol

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom