Saints Wondering what Moscona’s take will be on this 40-burger 🤔 (1 Viewer)

Carr picked up where he left off to end the ‘23 season. This Carolina defense is not a group of scrubs.

Carr orchestrated a well balanced attack, and didn’t force the issue.

I’m curious to see if Matt Moscona will give Carr his props. 🤔

Great game; great start to this season. Now, on to Dallas!

:gosaints:
Guarantee he will be an arse about it. Go Saints.

Mike Detellier hasn't been much better the last 2 years.

He picked the Saints to barely beat the Panthers...

Maybe he will get back on board after this beat down!

I'm a little curious, but am not going to give him the click to find out.
Subscribe to his YouTube Channel for a day, then unsubscribe the next day, do this repeatedly. The unsubscribe numbers will mess him up.... LOL

I'm more interested in what Bobby Hebert has to say and that's not a joke, I know he has a bad rep around here for his buffoonery but that's what I want from a hometown pundit. WWL has too many commercials though, I haven't listened regularly in years and still recite them when I tune in.

Last edited:
I didn't know there was so much hate for Moscona. I don't mind him. I thought he was highly negative coming into the season, but guess what, so was Nick Underhill. Nick was very critical of the o-line in the preseason

I didn't know there was so much hate for Moscona. I don't mind him. I thought he was highly negative coming into the season, but guess what, so was Nick Underhill. Nick was very critical of the o-line in the preseason
I’m not the biggest Nick fan out there but there’s a gulf of knowledge about the team between the two and Nick doesn’t make outrageous clickbait about everything.

Actually he was very pumped about the Saints win and gave huge props to Carr and DA.

He said that if they deserve the criticism they'll hear it from him but he also said that if they deserve praise he'll give then that as well.

A lot of criticism came from Moscona the last two seasons because the Saints actually DID stink and he wasn't sugar coating anything.

Saints fans didn't want to hear it but he wasn't lying.
Spot on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom