Worms (1 Viewer)

I worry this is the kind of game - quick to play, challenging, and humorous - that could consume hundreds of hours from me. So I've stayed away so far. I was hoping it would pop up as a Games With Gold or PS+ title.

I worry this is the kind of game - quick to play, challenging, and humorous - that could consume hundreds of hours from me. So I've stayed away so far. I was hoping it would pop up as a Games With Gold or PS+ title.

Merry Fricken Christmas.

It's fun to watch this new wave of players struggle with pressing the wrong buttons as they get the hang of the controls.

It's fun to watch this new wave of players struggle with pressing the wrong buttons as they get the hang of the controls.

I didn't realize there was a Voyeur mode.

I downloaded it the other day, but I have yet to play.

What are they wearing? Are they naked?

187806-earthwormjim.jpg

Well... if anyone does have interest in picking this up, it would probably be best for you to play right now while there are so many noobs trying to learn the mechanics while killing themselves hilariously. Also, I'm sure once this PS+ honey moon is over, the only people you will find to play against will probably be the players that know what they are doing. I spent a few hours last night giggling at all the people accidentally disengaging their Jet packs and/or jumping off the platforms to drown.

Well... if anyone does have interest in picking this up, it would probably be best for you to play right now while there are so many noobs trying to learn the mechanics while killing themselves hilariously. Also, I'm sure once this PS+ honey moon is over, the only people you will find to play against will probably be the players that know what they are doing. I spent a few hours last night giggling at all the people accidentally disengaging their Jet packs and/or jumping off the platforms to drown.

I like playing with buddies. I dont play it online at all.

Id prefer that as well... but none of my buddies play it. Those that did, dont really game anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom