Would you do this deal? MT trade.. (1 Viewer)

It's especially more glaring given this year's QB prospects. He's so glaringly obvious the best QB in this class. Like what tf can you watch this dude play the past three years and think he's an overrated prospect?
I have no clue. It is HIGHLY likely he will be a top QB for the next 15 years in the league.

haters gonna hate. Anyone not named Joe Burrow just is not good enough for them

I have no clue. It is HIGHLY likely he will be a top QB for the next 15 years in the league.

haters gonna hate. Anyone not named Joe Burrow just is not good enough for them
Devil’s advocate, I couldn’t care less about LSU or any college team aside from Clemson (Where my daughter goes) and I think Joe is on another level from Trevor.

This M.T speculation is sounding alot like the A.K talk from last year.

Devil’s advocate, I couldn’t care less about LSU or any college team aside from Clemson (Where my daughter goes) and I think Joe is on another level from Trevor.
Understood. And yes, burrow is a legend. I love burrow as a person.

But more than 1 person can be great in the nfl. Just because hypothetically burrow might have a better career than lawrence, does not mean lawrence won't be great

😂 the jets would be absolutely stupid if they did this.

The saints fans who say they would not do this trade (which would never happen anyway bc it so heavily favors the saints) are out of their minds

Jacksonville holds the #1 pick now. That said, only the Saints under John Meacom and GM Dick Gordon make a trade like this

Understood. And yes, burrow is a legend. I love burrow as a person.

But more than 1 person can be great in the nfl. Just because hypothetically burrow might have a better career than lawrence, does not mean lawrence won't be great
💯 agree. I think Trevor will be great, I just think Burrow is going to be greater. 😊

I felt really bad for Joe when he got drafted by a team with the worst OL I've ever personally seen. And that's in no small part why his season ended the way it did. He played extremely well for his rookie year given the circumstances. It's not set in stone but hopefully for Trevor's sake the Jets don't get the 1st pick. If the Jags end up getting him at one that team is gonna become a contender fairly quickly over the next few years given the talent they have at this point. They're a better team than their record would suggest.

The Trevor Lawrence hate on this board is mind bending. How can you look at this dude and think he's gonna blow it in the NFL. Especially when there are some hyping up some actual bums in the making as being better QBs. It really just doesn't make much sense.

Mike D. agrees with you. I trust his opinion. He's stated on WWL several times he has him graded the same as Peyton Manning

There are five potential first-round quarterbacks in the 2021 NFL draft.

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, barring an injury, will have a draft grade in the same zip code as Troy Aikman did when he came out of UCLA, Peyton Manning coming out of Tennessee and Andrew Luck coming out of Stanford.

I felt really bad for Joe when he got drafted by a team with the worst OL I've ever personally seen. And that's in no small part why his season ended the way it did. He played extremely well for his rookie year given the circumstances. It's not set in stone but hopefully for Trevor's sake the Jets don't get the 1st pick. If the Jags end up getting him at one that team is gonna become a contender fairly quickly over the next few years given the talent they have at this point. They're a better team than their record would suggest.
You must be my clone

Mike D. agrees with you. I trust his opinion. He's stated on WWL several times he has him graded the same as Peyton Manning

There are five potential first-round quarterbacks in the 2021 NFL draft.

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, barring an injury, will have a draft grade in the same zip code as Troy Aikman did when he came out of UCLA, Peyton Manning coming out of Tennessee and Andrew Luck coming out of Stanford.
I know Mayock can't comment on this now given his position but he would balk at even the slightest suggestion that Trevor isn't the best of this class. Hell, even Kiper knows Trevor is the prize of this draft.

Jamar Chase is also going top 5 after he runs a 4.3 at the combine, measures in at 6'3 220lbs and jumps out the building to go along with his insane hand size to go with the tools of amazing route runner, run after the catch and ability to high point the ball. He's going to be one of the greats at WR.

for #1. Draft Trevor Lawrence. (I must admit I'm not as high on him as most.) then..
Draft Ja'marr Chase with the 32nd pick (or move up to get him). He is built in the MT mold. Big Strong. Good work ethic.

or wait until the bottom of round 1 to get someone like Kyle Trask or Mac Jones but still trade up for Ja'marr.

Joke post of the year! Thank god 2020 almost over!

Jamar Chase is also going top 5 after he runs a 4.3 at the combine, measures in at 6'3 220lbs and jumps out the building to go along with his insane hand size to go with the tools of amazing route runner, run after the catch and ability to high point the ball. He's going to be one of the greats at WR.
Draft reports I've seen list him at 6'0 208. We'll see once the combine numbers are released

Are we trading AK for the #5 pick as well because that's the only way we'd be in position to draft Ja'marr Chase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom