Wow. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Carrie Underwood is absolutely brutal. Her outfit was unflattering to say the least.

:0030:

Where are the pictures?
I like her. She looks different each time I see her though.
Most cases she looks good to me.

Soo, show the picture, so we can all judge. :hihi:

Freshman year back in High School, I used to like this girl who sometimes dressed kinda funny. Mismatched clothing, "uncool" brandname stuff. My friends would make fun of me sometimes, because though she was cute, she dressed bad.

Then in PE it was time for us to have watersports in the pool. When they saw her in a swimsuit, they realized what I've always known. CLOTHES DON'T MATTER!!!

Here's the only picture I could find. She had on silvery white pants tucked into thigh high white boots. I thought she looked great myself.

Jan

Attachments

• 6200276_7_3.jpg
    6200276_7_3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 133
Here's the only picture I could find. She had on silvery white pants tucked into thigh high white boots. I thought she looked great myself.

Jan

Judging from that photo, she looks pretty good to me.

Thanks for posting it Jan.

Any guy who uses the term "outfit" is hereby disqualified from rating how a woman looks. Besides, I agree with Nappy. I thought she looked hot.

The only permitted use of "outfit" by a man is talking about his father's infantry company in Korea.

CarrieUnderwood_400.jpg

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 310px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=p_hed>Undressed!</TD></TR><TR><TD>The Long and Short of It: Who among us hasn't eyeballed a ratty pair of dirty shorts lying on the bathroom floor and thought, "Hmmm, workout wear, a shower curtain, toilet paper. Hey, I'm gonna make me a skirt!"? Carrie Underwood would have been wise to let Jesus take the wheel -- to quote her hit ditty -- when she was on her way to pick up this screwball skirt for her appearance at the American Music Awards. The comely country crooner's gaping maw of a floor-sweeping, tissue-sprouting get-up, with its complementary crepe paper bustier, might have been just the thing if she wanted to show off her well-defined quadriceps in the evening gown portion of the Ms. Pumping Iron competition, but at the AMAs, it just looks like she's wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes on steroids.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom