WR Tavon Austin (1 Viewer)

Gangsta

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
i know we are desperately in need of defense playmakers but how would you guys feel if sean payton selected this talented offensive playmaker.. go watch his highlights on youtube.com please if u didn't already. he would be the perfect spark to the offense.. Cause we are in need of another WR..

I love austin, Percy harvin speed w Wes walkers route running, only problem is we have too many weapons already we can't even get the ball too, sure if we could trade lance Moore for an olb or CB I'd be all for it but I doubt that happens

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T3_UNFZHSQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this and tell me you aren't tempted.

kid's a star. all wvu fans know this. he will start day one
on any team ..... and shine. bookmark it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T3_UNFZHSQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this and tell me you aren't tempted.

Oh ya kid is a beast we just already have enough in sproles graham Colston Moore Morgan toon, I know toon is unproven but we have a lot more weapons than most teams but who knows if we get revis I'm so for him

OMG! This kid is freaking bananas! His lateral movement combined with that explosivenes and speed is just flat out amazing...I'm sold!!!

But he can't play safety...

I'd read that he's more athlete than football player..i haven't watched any texas game (thankfully so), so is there any truth to that? (and no, youtube highlights don't count, with them even jason david looked a helluva good player)

I'd read that he's more athlete than football player..i haven't watched any texas game (thankfully so), so is there any truth to that? (and no, youtube highlights don't count, with them even jason david looked a helluva good player)

I had a chance to watch him during their games against Baylor and Oklahoma.... Definitely a football player. He seems polished, tough for his size. Even catches the ball in traffic! He's like a mixture of Percy Harvin and Steve Smith with better run after the catch ability. If we don't draft him, I hope no one in the division gets their hands on him. I don't know how anyone can keep up with this guy defensively.

We pick 15th, I know we typically take the "Fill Needs" via free agency approach so that we can go BPA during the draft. But who knows what will happen this year with our current cap situation. When pick 15 comes along, Tavon Austin may just be the best player available on the board.

This offense could use someone to stretch the field. Most of our big plays come from either short passes or ones where Brees just throws it up to Colston or Graham. It would be nice to draw coverage away from our bigger targets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom