XBOX 360 Modern Warfare 2 thread(*MERGED*) (2 Viewers)

Preach on, brother. Killstreaks and perks should just be abolished.

I like perks, and being able to customize a class. That being said stopping power/danger close was dumb. People die way to fast, save that play style for hardcore. I always thought Killstreak rewards should be passive in nature. Radar was a good one, others could be do x more damage, and take x less damage, different camo abilities. I really hope these games get away from the huge chopper gunner bonuses.

Well I finally got the Nuke Emblem so I will not be equipping the Nuke as a killstreak anymore. Now I will go for other challenges. I do agree you have to play really Defensively to get the Nukes as there are so many more BS ways to die in this game compared to Black Ops...

I got my last Nuke on Demolition and I wasn't even really focusing on the Nuke. It was just an intense objective match, the last round we were on Defense and they were rushing us so hard I was just trying everything to keep them off the bomb sight. I got a nice killstreak going and they didn't shoot down my air support.

I turned off the nuke a long time go because it was so easy to get, but now I just don't even use the perks even when I earn them. It's just no challenge.

I do like the no(u)-underwear perk, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom