2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (1 Viewer)

Yep, I've always been more of a Western Conference fan, but the late games are a big drawback. Pels really should be an Eastern Conference team, as should Memphis.
No...the alignment is correct. You have to look at the teams and start counting from one side of the country or the other. 30 teams total, 15 in each conference.

NBA-Map-Complete.png

No...the alignment is correct. You have to look at the teams and start counting from one side of the country or the other. 30 teams total, 15 in each conference.

NBA-Map-Complete.png
Then we need more WC teams, lol. Yeah, I get it. But still.

Then we need more WC teams, lol. Yeah, I get it. But still.
Even if they were to add Seattle, it would probably be Memphis kicked over or neither team since it would be an odd number. Basically, 2 teams farther west than Memphis or New Orleans would need to be added. Then you would have an issue of the further dilution of the talent pool....Lord knows it's already hard enough to field a competitive team if you aren't in California, Miami, or the northeast

Should have known the suns would get all the calls after their coach whined in the press conference

I said this on the gameday thread. It amazes me how some say we shouldn't boo Paul because of what he did while here...

This crap is the reason why it's easy to boo his arse. It's not the first time he's done this crap.

Chris Paul was always like that. Ya'll were blinded when he was with the Hornets. I guess it was okay back then. :hihi: That kind of sheet is why I can't stand the guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom