2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (1 Viewer)

i am here to tell you that CP3 was even worse when he played for the Hornets.

I hated the Nuggets playing NOH because I knew I was in for a night of flopping from one hell of a gifted player.

I mean, I always got why Ginolbili flopped. He had to, to gain an edge because he wasn’t quick or big enough to play straight up.

CP3 hands are so fast. But he still tries to draw an OF and acts like he got shot

Time to refresh those batteries in those remote controls people, buckle up because it’s gonna be a bumpy ride
I’m going to the game. Besides if the Saint draft offensive line or trade back Which could be a possibility you know how this forum is going to go. . “Loomis does not know what he is doing “, “Fire Loomis” etc. I rather be at the Pelicans game.

Go Pelicans !

I’m going to the game. Besides if the Saint draft offensive line or trade back Which could be a possibility you know how this forum is going to go. . “Loomis does not know what he is doing “, “Fire Loomis” etc. I rather be at the Pelicans game.

Go Pelicans !
Don’t sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. Personally after more than 14 years of football success that we have never experienced before the Loomis and Brees and Payton connection I am more than confident that the front office will do what’s right for this team.

Don’t sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. Personally after more than 14 years of football success that we have never experienced before the Loomis and Brees and Payton connection I am more than confident that the front office will do what’s right for this team.
I wouldn't go THAT far, but Jeff Ireland has earned the benefit of the doubt in the draft for sure

I wouldn't go THAT far, but Jeff Ireland has earned the benefit of the doubt in the draft for sure
Possibly so, but it wasn’t without the input of the other three to a certain extent I’m assuming it was a collaborative effort.

No...the alignment is correct. You have to look at the teams and start counting from one side of the country or the other. 30 teams total, 15 in each conference.

NBA-Map-Complete.png
Well an expansion of two additional NBA teams seem very much in the mix.

The three cities I have heard mentioned the most are Seattle, Las Vegas, and St Louis(or KC).

20220427_134942.png

All three would be be further West than NOLA, and could push them to the EC.

However the NBA might look at a travel distance component too. In that case Minnesota might be one of the teams to switch to the east due to their proximity to the great lakes and general distance from the entire WC.

If Missouri got an expansion team they might be in the East due to the travel, otherwise NOLA or Memphis would seem to be the best options.

Of course I think Vegas would be one team selected, and Seattle would seem like the natural second team... but I live in Seattle and I doubt the taxpayers would be willing to pay for a new NBA arena. The NHL Kraken play in Climate Pledge Arena, formerly Key Arena, which is very nicely remodeled but im not sure it would be enticing to the NBA.

Now another thing is Silver has shown a desire for is doing away with conference based playoffs. He pushed for it briefly in the 2020 bubble season. That would really mess with tipoff times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom