2022 Season Ticket Renewals (2 Viewers)

Same here. I just clicked the link to view the invoice, and have some notes:

• The price definitely went up.
  • I can't be sure how much the per ticket price went up, without knowing what I'm paying for. For example, is the London game considered a home game? If so, does that mean I'm paying for one less game? How many home preseason games are there -- 1 or 2?
If anyone knows the answers, let me know.

Same here. I haven't clicked it yet to see if the price went up, but I the email is sitting in my inbox.
I'll answer that for you... yep. Prices went up. My seat in 643 is now $820, an increase of $100 from last year.

Wouldn’t know. I lost my seats due to construction and refused to buy in the new club. So far, I think I’m ahead.

We should have nine home games with one of them being a preseason game. The tenth game that would be a regular-season game will be played in London.

We should have nine home games with one of them being a preseason game. The tenth game that would be a regular-season game will be played in London.
That being the case, that means prices were really going up this season or they are putting a steep premium tag on some game considering there's one game less and I'm paying $100 more.

I would have assumed, in the interest of being as fair as possible, the team that loses a home game to London (or some other location) would get 2 home preseason games. Not that it would be completely fair, but better than nothing.

Fwiw, we’d have had 9 regular season home games in the dome this year if not for London. That said, price per seat definitely went up. Had decided midway thru last season I wasn’t renewing as it was getting too costly for me to attend regularly.

I would have assumed, in the interest of being as fair as possible, the team that loses a home game to London (or some other location) would get 2 home preseason games. Not that it would be completely fair, but better than nothing.

Actually I prefer the opposite. Dont want to pay $150 for a preseason game I probably won’t go to. But I understand that’s it’s better for the team not to be on the road!

They could've at least made us feel a little better by going ahead and applying the credit from last year instead of putting it in a different section.

Andrus or any one else, correct me if I'm wrong here. Your ticket cost came out to $175 per seat or $350 a game for your two seats on average for 10 games in 2021. In 2022 the cost is $204 per seat or $408 a game for your two seats on average for 9 games in 2022. I say nine games b/c I thought the nfl said they were going to rotate 1 home preseason game one year and then two home preseason games the next year since there are only 3 preseason games now. We had two preseason home games last year so I am assuming there will only be 1 this year making for a total of 9 home games (1 not included in London) If that is the case then your tickets went up almost $30 a seat per game or $60 per set of seats per game. That's pretty ridiculous if true.

Lower Plaza here. From $2940 to $3020

why on earth would you WANT second home preseason game? you want more worthless games you're forced to pay full price for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom