2022 Season Ticket Renewals (3 Viewers)

I am so pi$$ed right now! Just got off the phone with my ticket rep, Andrew Boylan. He confirmed there are only 9 games in the Dome and we have to pay the same as if there were 10 games. His justification is that the cost will be spread over 9 games instead of 10. I have no clue why he thought that would make me feel better about the situation.

I asked if a ticket to the London game would be in our package since it's a "home" game and he confirmed we would have to buy tickets to the London game if we want to go.
If it makes you feel any better, we still have 8 regular season games in the Dome. We lost a preseason game. While I still do not like paying more for less games, losing a preseason game (if we had to lose one) takes a little sting off.

If it makes you feel any better, we still have 8 regular season games in the Dome. We lost a preseason game. While I still do not like paying more for less games, losing a preseason game (if we had to lose one) takes a little sting off.
It would if the NFL hadn't said "Starting in 2022 you get 9 regular-season games and 1 preseason every other year". Then the Saints saying "You only get 8 regular, but we are still going to charge you for 9".

The Bucs lowered the cost of the season for their game in Germany this year.

I'm still bitter over losing my seats in the renovation and bought in the new "club" to get free popcorn and soft drinks.

It would if the NFL hadn't said "Starting in 2022 you get 9 regular-season games and 1 preseason every other year". Then the Saints saying "You only get 8 regular, but we are still going to charge you for 9".

The Bucs lowered the cost of the season for their game in Germany this year.

I'm still bitter over losing my seats in the renovation and bought in the new "club" to get free popcorn and soft drinks.

Boycott them and don't renew :)

Today I got this card in the mail about renewing my season tickets. It clearly lists the home opponents. So I call the Saints front office and I get a ticket rep on the phone and I asked him about the card and I asked him, "Are these the opponents that Saints are going to play in the Superdome this year?" And I read out the list of the teams and he says yes and these are the teams the Saints are going to play in the superdome." And I ask again, " so the Saints are not going to play one of these teams in london? " And he says no if it says those are home opponents and those are the teams the Saints are going to play in the superdome. "

Attachments

• IMG_20220317_113938055_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220317_113938055_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Today I got this card in the mail about renewing my season tickets. It clearly lists the home opponents. So I call the Saints front office and I get a ticket rep on the phone and I asked him about the card and I asked him, "Are these the opponents that Saints are going to play in the Superdome this year?" And I read out the list of the teams and he says yes and these are the teams the Saints are going to play in the superdome." And I ask again, " so the Saints are not going to play one of these teams in london? " And he says no if it says those are home opponents and those are the teams the Saints are going to play in the superdome. "
Sounds like he fed you a line of BS considering it lists all 9 of our “would be” home games. One of them going to London.

Last edited:
The payment deadline is coming up, anybody looking to offload a pair of tickets in the 300 sections?

We have a pair in section 139 and looking to trade the rights to ours or acquire some more in the 300s

What, y’all aren’t going to London? It’s only a $5,000 trip. And disregard the war and Covid. Just pay your renewal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom